If you have an opinion, you can make it heard! There are load of ways to express your opinion, many of which can and will help our cause. Using social media and writing to the paper are both great ways to spread the word.

We would also encourage you to write to your councillor with any concerns you might have. Sharing your concerns with incumbent Tories about their policies and other local affairs is also very much encouraged!

And you can also have a voice by ensuring you vote in elections.

Write to your MP, County or District Councillor

The Write to Them website shows your MP and local councillors using your postcode, and helps you determine which councillor / authority is responsible for your issue of concern – access the website at https://www.writetothem.com

Local Newspapers

By writing to the local papers, and commenting on their news stories we can help to spread the word of what we are trying to achieve.

Malvern Gazette

Malvern Observer

Worcester News (for countywide issues)

Social Media

Please interact with the party and it’s members on social media. Share and tweet the news stories you find on our website and and our social media pages.


Make sure you can have a voice in national and local elections by ensuring you’re registered to vote, and by arranging a postal vote if its helpful to you. To find out how click here


Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search