Andy Gardner is Labour’s candidate in the West Malvern (West Ward) by-election on May 4th. Andy has lived in Malvern all his life and is committed to helping the town secure a successful future. If Andy is elected, he has pledged to:
- Ensure Your Council Tax is spent on improving local services, not cutting them as we currently see.
- Fight for the future of Malvern Community Hospital.
- Work with everyone in our community to improve parking & public transport.
- Ensure local investment into Young People & Local Enterprise.
- Stand up for everyone in Society and to represent all residents on Malvern Hills District Council.
Please get out and vote for Andy and encourage your friends and neighbours to support him too.