Jonathan Morgan lives and works in Tenbury, has been a Town Councillor for many years and is proud of his town and community.
Key issues on which Jonathan will campaign on behalf of the local community include:
- A secure and positive future for Tenbury Community Hospital
- Investing in childrens services
- Improving public transport
- Investing in young people -; by boosting apprenticeships, stimulating affordable housing
- and jobs for young people, and investing in local sports and a fully funded youth service.
Jonathan says ‘This is an important election. The Tory controlled County Council has imposed drastic cuts to our public services -; social care, youth services, children’s centres, bus routes, support for voluntary and community organisations, libraries and waste disposal. On top of the £100 million clawed back since 2011, the Tories are now planning further cuts of over £50 million in the next two years. Labour Councillors are an effective and positive force at County Hall in support of local families and communities.’
Vote for Jonathan on May 4th as a local candidate who will work for you and be a strong voice in County Hall for everyone in Tenbury Wells and the surrounding area.