Dr John Gallagher is our candidate in Malvern Chase. John is a local resident an a retired RSRE scientist, and has been a key player in rebuilding and developing the local Labour Party over the last few years.
John highlights that the Tory-controlled County Council has imposed drastic cuts to our public services – social care, youth services; bus routes; centres; support for voluntary and community organisations; libraries and waste disposal. The Tories plan further cuts of £50 million planned in the next two years and increasing council tax rises mean we are paying more and getting less.
If John is elected he will work to deliver five key pledges:
- To Bring Back Funding to our Children’s services.
- To Stop Cuts to Social Care.
- To Fight for the Future of Malvern Community Hospital.
- To Fight for Fairer Funding for Schools.
- To Ensure an Adequate Bus Timetable.
Vote for John on May 4th to secure a strong voice for Malvern Chase residents at County Hall.