The NHS cannot survive five more years of a Tory government.
A Labour government will:
- Stop the Tory closures plan.
- Give the NHS the money it needs, investing £37 billion in the next parliament.
- Tories plan to implement the sell off of the NHS by implementing the Naylor Report
- Labour guarantees that every A&E patient in every hospital will be seen within four hours
- Labour will rebuild hospitals across the country by investing £10 billion in infrastructure and IT equipment
- Commit to £8bn of extra funding for social care services and a long-term settlement for how the country will care for its elderly
On June 8 vote Labour for the NHS.